1 tablespoon sunflower oil
1 onion, roughly chopped
100g rainbow chard, roughly chopped
3 cloves of garlic, crushed
1 teaspoon dried chili flakes
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1 tin chopped tomatoes
4 rounded tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
1 tin red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
1 tablespoon soy sauce
Generous handful of fresh coriander leaves, roughly chopped
Pinch of sea salt
- Heat the oil in a large pan over a high heat. Add the onion and rainbow chard to the pan and sauté for 2 minutes until the onion begins to soften.
- Add the garlic to the pan, along with the chili flakes, cumin, and ginger and cook for a further minute.
- Tip in the tomatoes and spoon in the peanut butter. Reduce the heat to medium.
- Add the red kidney beans and soy sauce to the pan. Stir regularly to prevent burning and cook for 8 minutes.
- Spoon into bowls and scatter with the coriander. Season with salt.